Quorum Software is excited to announce changes to Enterprise Customer Care designed to enhance your support experience. For the past six months, we have been testing a product-centric model with a select group of customers. Based on feedback from early participants, we feel confident that shifting to a product-centric model will improve Support for all customers. For this reason, we are transitioning all of Enterprise Customer Care to product-centric Support effective October 1, 2020.
What does this mean to you?
- Support request handling that is more organized, effective, and efficient
- Self-service options that communicate the latest updates to support cases
- Issue resolution that produces better solutions faster
We made the following changes to facilitate the transition to product-centric Support:
- Restructured departments into product-specific support teams
- Implemented self-service through our new support portal, powered by Salesforce:
- Log cases and assign the correct priority immediately
- Create and run your own case reports
- View status updates on demand
- Updated Service Level Objectives (SLOs), effective October 1, 2020
- Time to Respond - How quickly did we review your case and send you a response?
- Target Update Frequency - How frequently will we update you via your case?
- Target Resolution Time - How long did it take us to identify a solution for you?
- Quarterly meetings with Enterprise Customer Success to align on priorities
- Monthly meetings with Support (as needed)
|Priority||Time to Respond
|Time to Respond
|Target Update Frequency||Target Resolution Time*|
|Critical||30 Minutes||2 Hours||Daily||ASAP|
|High||2 Hours||9 AM Next Business Day||2 Business Days||5 Business Days|
|Medium||8 Hours||12 PM Next Business Day||10 Business Days||15 Business Days|
|Low||8 Hours||COB Next Business Day||15 Business Days||25 Business Days|
*Resolution Time means to provide a solution that does not require a code change OR identify that a code change is required to solve the issue and send it to the engineering queue.
* Our goal is to meet these SLOs 95% of the time.
* SLOs are specific to issues that do not require a software change, which makes up 80% of cases. We are working with our engineering team and will publish additional SLOs specific to issues that require a software change at a later date.
We are excited about the benefits that the new model brings, and in our ability to serve you better. If you have any questions, please contact your Support representative.